How do I enroll a student at RFK Community Schools for 2013-14?
Robert F. Kennedy Community Schools is comprised of six schools on one campus.
- Ambassador School of Global Education (K-5th grade)
- Ambassador School of Global Leadership (6th-12th grade)
- New Open World Academy (K-12th grade)
- UCLA Community Schools (K-12th grade)
- Los Angeles High School of the Arts (9th-12th grade)
- School for the Visual Arts and Humanities (9th-12th grade)
RFK is a community school and all students must live in the attendance area. The attendance area for elementary and middle school differs from high school. Please check the LAUSD-School Finder webpage to confirm if your address is within our attendance boundary.
The 2013-14 enrollment period has now started. If you live in the attendance area and would like to submit an application please download by clicking here: ENGLISH APPLICATION or APLICACION EN ESPANOL. Applications are due MARCH 18, 2013.
If you would like to read more about our schools please download the brochure by clicking here: ENGLISH BROCHURE. Para más información sobre las escuelas de Robert F. Kennedy oprima aqui: FOLLETO DE INFORMACION EN ESPANOL.
If you have questions regarding enrollment please contact Sara Calderon at (213) 480-4500 or visit the Welcome Center at 701 S. Catalina St., Los Angeles, CA 90005 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.