Welcome to (ASGE) Grades K-5
ASGE’s nurturing environment helps children experience success in academic and social settings, and encourages an appreciation of the various cultures, languages, and communities around the world. instructional autonomy facilitates a global, thematic curriculum that highlights a range of traditions and adapts to the families it serves. As part of a national network of international schools, ASGE creates opportunities for teachers to collaborate nationally and internationally on student projects.
ASGE also supports foreign language instruction in Korean, Spanish, and Mandarin. ASGE is the first elementary school member of the International Studies School Network – a division of the Asia Society, which is the leading global and pan-Asian organization working to strengthen relationships and promote understanding among the people, leaders and institutions of the U.S. and Asia. ASGE partners include:
- Asia Society international Studies School Network
- Aveson Educational Cooperative, Inc.
- Justice United in Creative Energy (J.U.I.C.E.)
- The Shakespearites
- The Ojai Foundation’s Council in Schools Program
- Aliiance for Better Community
- Korean Youth and Community Center (KYCC)